Best Hand Cream for Dry Skin
Dry skin can be a real disaster: the constant feeling of tightness, flaking, cracking, early appearance of wrinkles, dull complexion … In addition, lack of moisture may be a symptom of a number of skin diseases. Only one way out: to regularly use a moisturizer for dry skin.
The main reason for dry skin is violation of an aqueous and lipid balance. With sufficient moisture the skin covers with a thin layer of sebum, which protects it from moisture loss, it provides elasticity, creaminess and a healthy color. When the secretion is not enough water evaporates very quickly from the surface, which leads to dehydration. Skin becomes flabby, stretched, dull. Cream for dry skin creates a fat film that prevents from the evaporation of moisture.
The causes of dehydration are the following:
- use of soap. Toilet, glycerin, antibacterial, liquid soap and shower gels contain lye and Sodium lauryl sulfate – aggressive means that not only destroy the protective film, but also inhibit the sebaceous glands;
- incorrectly selected cosmetic care means. Often, rather than to pick up a medical cream, people use a variety of oils, scrubs. Meanwhile, these funds in the majority of cases only aggravate the situation;
- swimming in the pool or sea bathing. Chlorine, which is added to water for disinfection, as well as sea salt, not only dry the skin, but leave a white dewatering film on the surface.
- negative impact of environmental factors: windy and cold weather makes the skin rough, it thickens, causing redness and cracks, and the sun contributes to its dehydration and accelerate the process of aging. Sudden temperature fluctuations can cause appearance of dry spots on the skin.
- influence of detergents: daily contact with household chemicals slowly destroys the layer of the epidermis, depriving it of natural protection. As a result, an allergic reaction, cracks, various dermatitis, irritation and excessive dryness of the skin may occur.
- lack of vitamins or vitamin deficiency that occurs usually in spring and autumn, is also the cause of dry skin.
- inadequate care for hands or lack thereof also affect the skin condition. Lack of nutrition and hydration is a source of many problems.
In the care of hands one important rule should be observed – keep your hands perfectly clean. Each time, especially after toilet, wash hands with warm water and mild soap, moisturizer lotion, gel or special because they, unlike conventional soaps, don’t dry skin. After hand washing they should be thoroughly dried with a towel, including areas between the toes. Carelessly, hastily wiped hands leave moisture on the surface, which leads to the evaporation of dry skin.
According to the recommendations of most beauticians, lubricated hand creams and lotions, which in their composition contain a large amount of moisturizing ingredients, such as glycerol, sorbitol or lactic acid. Thus it is better if the cream is of herbal extracts content. In addition, hands should be protected with a protective nourishing cream before going outdoors, especially in winter or spring,
Any cream for dry and sensitive skin should meet the following requirements: deeply moisturize the skin, remove dead skin flakes, nourish skin, stimulate cell regeneration and create a film that prevents the evaporation of moisture. Care cream for very dry skin usually does not contain hormones; it also should not contain fragrances and perfumes that can cause allergic reactions. The cream is for everyday care for dry, cracked skin.
The components that make up the cream:
– prevent dryness and irritation;
– are anti-inflammatory, antipruritic,
– have exfoliating and anti-microbial effect,
– contribute to the restoration of the skin,
– increase regenerative and barrier function of the skin.
As with any therapy, an important condition for the success of treatment is regularness. Apply this cream on your hands every day, and you will see how quickly he recovers problem areas. The cream is easily distributed over the clean and dry hands skin until completely absorbtion. Special hypoallergenic formula of cream without perfume is designed for gentle care of sensitive skin of hands. The complex of active ingredients effectively reduces flaking and signs of irritation, moisturizes, intensively nourishes and softens the skin. Hand cream containing high percentage of moisture-retaining components and antioxidants. Provides high level of hydration for very dry skin in any season, including winter.
Enriched with shea butter, cream creates an invisible glove on the skin surface, protecting them from external influence. Lightweight, oily, it is well spread. Shea butter is obtained from the fruit of shea. This tree grows in Africa and looks like our usual oak. As well as our oaks, shea tree is an African longevity that lives up to 200 years. Shea butter is ideal for hand care, body, face and hair. Queen Kreopatra used shea butter herself. Due to the presence of linoleic acid in the shea oil the cream has a rejuvenating effect. Returns skin smoothness, elasticity, reduces wrinkles.
Lotion for dry skin of hands is a tool that will help to eliminate excessive dryness, peeling and hypersensitivity. The lotion relieves the feeling of tightness, and the effect lasts about half a day, become hands soft as velvet. A hydrophobic hand lotion should be applied to dry and washed hands before using products which are related to chemicals. A small amount of cream is evenly applied to the skin, a special attention must be paid to areas between the fingers and nails.
Special formula of the cream improves skin resistance and prevents it from cracking and coarsening. Constant use of the cream allows you to maintain and preserve the natural protective function of the skin. As a rule, this cream is simply irreplaceable in many industrial processes. Soothing Hand Cream actively nourishes the skin and eliminates dryness. This cream is perfect for dry and combination skin of hands. In its composition there are active substances that enhance the softening effect of cream. Cream penetrates deep into the skin and softens all the layers of the epidermis, making the skin soft and silky.